An interesting effect that I have on my Sony RX100 is under "Picture Effects>Partial Color". It screens out all color except for your choice of Red, Yellow, or Green. This feature might be an all Sony cameras.
That is impressive! It looks like the camera does an excellent job, and not just with single, bright colors, but with varying shades of a color. I don't have a camera that does that, and I'll be asking my more-tech-savvy sons about those apps. Makes spot color a quicker possibility in a variety of situations. Can you get something like the multi-colors of the dress as well? Thanks for posting!
For a period of a few years the use of selective color was so overdone that I tend not to do it... But it can be fun to play with effects like that periodically!
That is impressive! It looks like the camera does an excellent job, and not just with single, bright colors, but with varying shades of a color. I don't have a camera that does that, and I'll be asking my more-tech-savvy sons about those apps. Makes spot color a quicker possibility in a variety of situations. Can you get something like the multi-colors of the dress as well? Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteFor a period of a few years the use of selective color was so overdone that I tend not to do it... But it can be fun to play with effects like that periodically!
ReplyDelete