“If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn’t
need to lug around a camera.”
— Lewis Hine
— Lewis Hine
*** "Theme" for the month of May:
"I was ??? when I took this"
***
Please upload your images to our FFF May Galleries using the following gallery links:
Field Trip: UCSC Arboretum – (4 only)
Theme: I was ??? when I took this
– (2 only)
Monochrome – (2 only)
One of a Kind: Up – (2 only)
Month's Best – (2 only)
Mini Trip Presentations – (< 5 mins
)
New Trips
Optional chance to share images of a recent trip or event or experience you have had. You will have a Maximum of 5-minutes to present your images.)
Please make sure all titles start with your name and limit the number of images to keep your presentation to 5 minutes. If you want your photos to be in a particular sequence, add a number after your name (example: my name 1.jpg).
Please make sure all titles start with your name and limit the number of images to keep your presentation to 5 minutes. If you want your photos to be in a particular sequence, add a number after your name (example: my name 1.jpg).
Videos –
(To be viewed online - not Zoom meetings)
Create
most any type or subject video and upload it for the membership. These
will not be viewed in the Zoom meeting, because of time and quality
issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.